Welcome to Ufi online funding.
Applications to Ufi Trust are currently closed while we evaluate the applications which have been made to the VocTech Fund. There will be further opportunities for funding in 2016. You can keep in touch by signing up for our newsletter and we'll email you as soon as the fund opens. You can also keep up to date by following us on Twitter @UfiTrust.
If you think you have a project which might be suitable for future Ufi funding, please:
- Read the guidelines
- Read the FAQs and check you are eligible
- Read our Five year Strategy document so you understand our objectives
- Read the ‘Scaling Up’ report for background on the need to employ digital methods in vocational education
Project areas we are interested in include:
Increasing capability of those involved in running the vocational learning system, through:
- Analytic tools
- Large-scale online course for learning professionals
- Advocacy with senior leaders
- Competencies, career paths and curricula
- Short, online courses for learning professionals
Exploiting networks to bring together learners, learning content and learning professionals, through:
- Open Source curriculum production
- Peer assessment
- Crowd-sourced diagnostic mathematics questions
- Free resources in vocational learning
Harnessing the power of digital to support individualised and differentiated learning, through:
- Development of sims, games and virtual environments
- Online intervention in numeracy/mathematics
- Adaptive learning
- Technology-supported, problem-based learning
- Cloud-based education systems
Future submissions will be welcome on all of these. Note that our funding is focused on ‘vocational learning’ and ‘technology’. We don’t fund University or schools’ projects.
All applications will be made online while the funding round is open.