Welcome to Ufi online funding.
The VocTech Impact Fund will be open for applications 1st-28th February 2017. Read more on the VocTech Impact page.
Applicants invited to Stage 2 of the Manufacturing Skills Fund 2016 can log in and go to their applications. Deadline for submissions is 22nd February 9am.
There will be further opportunities for funding. You can keep in touch by signing up for our newsletter and we'll email you as soon as a new fund opens. You can also keep up to date by following us on Twitter @UfiTrust.
If you think you have a project which might be suitable for future Ufi funding, please:
- Read the guidelines
- Read the FAQs and check you are eligible
- Read our Five year Strategy document so you understand our objectives
- Read the ‘Scaling Up’ report for background on the need to employ digital methods in vocational education
Project areas we are interested in include:
Increasing capability of those involved in running the vocational learning system, through:
- Analytic tools
- Large-scale online course for learning professionals
- Advocacy with senior leaders
- Competencies, career paths and curricula
- Short, online courses for learning professionals
Exploiting networks to bring together learners, learning content and learning professionals, through:
- Open Source curriculum production
- Peer assessment
- Crowd-sourced diagnostic mathematics questions
- Free resources in vocational learning
Harnessing the power of digital to support individualised and differentiated learning, through:
- Development of sims, games and virtual environments
- Online intervention in numeracy/mathematics
- Adaptive learning
- Technology-supported, problem-based learning
- Cloud-based education systems
Future submissions will be welcome on all of these. Note that our funding is focused on ‘vocational learning’ and ‘technology’.
All applications will be made online while funding rounds are open.