Grants of £50-150,000 are available for organisations who meet our criteria for collaborative digital vocational learning projects in the manufacturing sector. Register now to come and join us and find out how to apply.
At this workshop you will be able to:
- Hear from our CEO about our aspirations for this funding round
- Meet Ufi staff
- Discuss your project ideas one to one
- Find out what a successful application looks like
The Fund is open for applications 26 October 2016 – 14 December 2016 (9am).
The projects we fund must be:
- Collaborative, involving employers and ed tech / learning design experts
- Able to demonstrate how they deliver against priorities for the sector
- Able to identify target audience and the impact on learners and business productivity
- Realistic and deliverable within the timeframe
Read more about the Manufacturing Skills Fund
New Bridge Street
Newcastle upon Tyne, NE1 8AG