Grants of £150-300,000 are available for organisations who meet our criteria to promote digital solutions for vocational learning.
The emphasis of the projects must be on new learning tools, using genuinely innovative methods to raise skill levels for a significant number of learners; and not just on new learning content. We expect projects to deliver to a large number of learners during the funding period; with potential to scale even further in the future.
At this workshop you will be able to:
- Hear from our CEO about our aspirations for this funding round
- Meet Ufi staff
- Discuss your project ideas one to one
- Find out what a successful application looks like
The Fund is open for applications 1st February 2017 – 28 February 2017 (9am).
The projects we fund must:
- Focus on vocational learning
- Provide a solution to a defined learning problem
- Have a clear plan for rollout, with a realistic plan for reaching and engaging users
- Deliver to a large numbers of learners during the funding period; and have the potential for greater impact once Ufi funding has ceased
- Have a plan for business sustainability beyond the period of Ufi funding
- Be realistic and deliverable within the timeframe
Read more about the VocTech Impact Fund
38 Castle Terrace
Edinburgh, EH3 9SJ