New Challenges, New Chances
This report helped form the basis of the BIS' Further Education and skills system reform plan: building a world class skills system report. It sets out the activities that the government will financially support in order to reform the FE and skills system for adults in England.
- Comprehensive vocational, education and training programmes delivered by the FE and Skills system
- Students to be at the centre of the strategy, priority groups supported through government funding
- A first class National Careers Service
- Reform of the strategic infrastructure for the FE and skills system
- Stepping up efforts to support further and higher education as a global export
- The executive summary starts