Funding rounds 2018
Funding call dates 2018
Ufi is running three open funding rounds in 2018.
VocTech Seed 2018
This round is now closed to new entries.
VocTech Seed provides up to £50K in funding for up to 12 months. Projects are at an early stage, solving clearly identifiable vocational learning problems.
- Stage 1 - opens 13 February, closes 14 March at 5pm
- Stage 2 - opens 13 April, closes 9 May at 5pm
- Decision - 30 June
VocTech Impact 2018
VocTech Impact provides £150-300K in funding, for projects 18-24 months in length. Projects have proven ideas and are able to show wide social impact. Ufi funding enables large scale piloting and demonstration. More More details here
- Stage 1 - opens 13 June, closes 11 July at 5pm
- Stage 2 - opens 14 August, closes 7 September at 5pm
- Decision - 31 October
VocTech Specialist 2018
- Stage 1 - opens 4th October, closes 31st October at 5pm
- Stage 2 - opens 30th November, closes 10th January at 5pm
- Decision - 28th February 2019
This will be a call focused on improving vocational learning in specific sectors that are important to the economy but under-served by current provision. More information will be available nearer the time.
Interested in applying?
Keep in touch with us - make sure you are notified about funding opportunities:
Sign up for our email newsletter to get regular news and updates on the funding process