1. Our use of data is governed by our registration with the Information Commissioner under the 1998 Data Protection Act Registration Number Z4793286 registered 15 January 2001.
2. During your use of this web site - that is, web sites that are hosted by us on the infrastructure provided to us by Amazon - you may be asked for personal information including your full name, address, e-mail address, job-title, organisational affiliation, and telephone numbers all of which is "personal Information".
3. Your personal Information, if you decide to provide it, will be protected and personal information will be securely handled when transferred within the trust using equivalent techniques.
4. Your personal Information will be used for the following purposes:
- In applications for funding
- To enable you to make bookings onto Ufi events
- To enable Ufi to contact you by email, post, or telephone on Ufi-related matters
- To enable you to take part in Ufi activities
5. If you use this site to send Ufi personal information such as your email address, we will not sell your details to anyone. We will not give your details to any third party without your agreement unless the third party is contracted by us to provide services that are part of the overall Ufi service offering. In this case the personal information that we share will be restricted to name, e-mail address, postal address and phone number, and we will use all reasonable means at our disposal to ensure that the third party only uses Ufi personal Information in the provision of the services we have contracted it to provide.
6. Our web-hosting company has the facility to monitor and record connections to and from the Ufi web site. The monitoring data that our ISP collects includes browser type, domain names, traffic volumes, temporal data, IP information and data posted from web-forms. We reserve the right to analyse this information from time to time.
7. We use temporary, session-based cookies on some parts of the site solely for the purposes of authentication.
9. From time to time we provide Ufi services using third parties that themselves collect Personal Information from individual users. Examples of these services include but are not restricted to those provided by Youtube, Elluminate, Twitter, Facebook, Google analytics. How personal information provided by users to these third parties is handled is the responsibility of the third party in question, not the Ufi.
10. In case of queries please call us or email us, our contact details are here