Funding rounds 2019
Funding call dates 2019
Ufi is running three open funding rounds in 2019.
VocTech Seed 2019
VocTech Seed provides up to £50K in funding for up to 12 months. Projects are at an early stage, solving clearly identifiable vocational learning problems.
- Stage 1 - open 15 January - 8th February (5pm)
- Stage 2 - open 11th March - 5th April (5pm)
- Expected decision 31st May
VocTech Specialist is a new funding round which will focus on improving vocational learning in specific sectors that are important to the economy but under-served by current provision. At Stage 1 projects will have the opportunity to investigate problems and propose collaborative learning solutions.
- Stage 1 open 12th March - 5th April (5pm)
- Expected decision 6th May
VocTech Impact 2019
VocTech Impact provides £150-300K in funding, for projects 18-24 months in length. Projects have proven ideas and are able to show wide social impact. Ufi funding enables large scale piloting and demonstration.
- Stage 1 open 5th June - 28th June (5pm)
- Stage 2 open 1st August - 13th September (5pm)
- Expected decision 31st October
Interested in applying?
Keep in touch with us - make sure you are notified about funding opportunities: